Light therapy has shown:
- Improved skin tone and complexion
- Stimulated production of collagen and elastin
- Improved appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and stretch marks
- Reduced acne, rosacea and eczema
- Increased circulation
- Faster healing of wounds and injuries
- Reduced inflammation and arthritis
The outcome of using Renelif when following the instructions correctly will be:
- Reduction of facial fine lines
- Reduction of pore size
- Improved skin tone and texture
- Improving the appearance of the face
- Best results can be expected 8 weeks after completing the initial course of treatment.
A fantastic, novel home-use device with leds arrays and contact heating for facial skin rejuvenation.
* Images in this page are REAL RESULTS, taken from the usability study.
The immediate and long term effects
Renelif combines two different energies to ensure short and long term effects.
Achieved by heating the skin to 41-42c Resulting in am immediate tightening effect that can last up to 3-4 hours.
Achieved by the optical energy, which can penetrate up to 1.8mm deep to generate new collagen and to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
A 25 patient clinical test was conducted using the device
3 times a week for a period of 8 weeks, and once a week
for an additional 4 week period.
The following noticable skin improvements were noted
immediately after treatment and 3 months after treatment:
Improvement in wrinkles around the eyes, nasolabial fold,
forehead lines, wrinkles under the eye, pigmentation.
Facial skin improvement of wrinkling and skin texture
were apparent immediately and scored clinically after 3 months as
excellent and considerable by 90% of patients.
Overall facial skin improvement was noted by 77% of patients.
Satisfaction from our beta analysis:
A study sample of 100 Renelif usere participated in the study.
- 37-60Age range
- 48.4Average age
Patient distribution by age groups
According to the fitzpatrick skin type calssification system, Renelif participants have skin types that vary from I to V. Distribution of patients by skin type is presented in the graph below measured in percentage.
Patient distribution by skin types